Welcome Guest , your IP is: 3.93.74.227       Today is: 2019/11/19 EST USA
 CHINA SPATIAL DATA
China Geo-Explorer I
China Geo-Explorer II
China Map Library
 CHINA STATISTICS
Monthly Statistics
National Statistics
Provincial Statistics
City Statistics
County Statistics
Monthly Industrial Data
Yearly Industrial Data
Statistics on Map
Yearbook Database
Statistical Datasheets
Statistical Charts
 CENSUS DATA
Census Maps
All Census Data (New)
Economic Census 2004
Industrial Census 1995
Census 1982
Census 1982 (10%)
Census 1990
Census 1995 (1%)
Province 2000
County 2000
Census 2005 (1%)
Census Data Search
 CHINA MAPS
Atlas of China
 SAMPLE DATA
Major Indicators
Industrial Surveys
Monthly Report
Census Data
Location: Data Center > Finance News > Content
 
Producer Prices for the Industrial Sector for September 2019

http://data.acmr.com.cn  2019/10/16  National Bureau of Statistics of China


In September 2019, Producer Price Index (PPI) for manufactured goods decreased by 1.2 percent year-on-year while 0.1 percent of increase month-on-month. The purchasing price index for manufactured goods decreased by 1.7 percent year-on-year while 0.2 percent of increase month-on-month. In the first nine months, on average, the Producer Price Index for manufactured goods kept the same level from that in the same period of 2018, while that of the purchasing price index for manufactured goods decreased by 0.3 percent.

 

1. Year-on-Year Changes of Prices of Different Categories

 

Among the PPI for manufactured goods, the year-on-year change of producer prices for means of production decreased by 2.0 percent, and the decline was 0.7 percentage point larger than that of last month, affecting 1.52 percentage points decrease in the overall level of producer price. Of which, producer prices for mining and quarrying industry increased by 0.6 percent; that of raw materials industry decreased by 4.8 percent; that of manufacturing and processing industry fell by 1.2 percent. Producer prices for consumer goods increased by 1.1 percent year-on-year, and the pace of increase enlarged 0.4 percentage point from the previous month, meaning 0.28 percentage point increase in the overall price level. Of which, producer prices for foodstuff, clothing, and commodities increased by 3.3, 0.9 and 0.8 percent, while that of durable consumer goods decreased by 1.8 percent.

 

In the Purchaser Price Index, the year-on-year purchaser price indices for agricultural and sideline products, building materials and non-metallic, and ferrous metal materials, jumped 4.7, 3.7 and 1.8 percent, while that of chemical raw materials, fuel and power, and non-ferrous metal materials and wires, decreased by 7.9, 4.2 and 1.5 percent respectively.

 

2. Month-on-Month Changes of Prices of Different Categories

 

Among the PPI for manufactured goods, the prices for means of production was flat month-on-month, Of the total, producer prices for mining and quarrying industry decreased by 0.5 percent, that of raw materials industry and manufacturing and processing industry unchanged. Producer prices for consumer goods increased by 0.5 percent, with the pace of growth enlarged 0.3 percentage point, meaning 0.13 percentage point increase in the overall price level. Of which, the producer prices for foodstuff went up by 1.0 percent, that of commodities went up by 0.3, and that of clothing and durable consumer goods both increased by 0.1 percent from the previous month.

 

The month-on-month purchaser price indices for agricultural and sideline products, non-ferrous metal materials and wires, and building materials and non-metallic products increased by 2.2, 0.9 and 0.4 percent respectively, while that of ferrous metals, fuel and power decreased by 1.0 and 0.1 percent respectively.



¡¾Big Middle Small¡¿¡¾4088Characters¡¿¡¾1Times¡¿

  Copyright © All China Marketing Resarch Co., Ltd (ACMR). All Rights Reserved.