Welcome Guest , your IP is: 3.236.55.22       Today is: 2021/9/25 EST USA
 CHINA SPATIAL DATA
China Geo-Explorer I
China Geo-Explorer II
China Map Library
 CHINA STATISTICS
Monthly Statistics
National Statistics
Provincial Statistics
City Statistics
County Statistics
Monthly Industrial Data
Yearly Industrial Data
Statistics on Map
Yearbook Database
Statistical Datasheets
Statistical Charts
 CENSUS DATA
Census Maps
All Census Data (New)
Economic Census 2004
Industrial Census 1995
Census 1982
Census 1982 (10%)
Census 1990
Census 1995 (1%)
Province 2000
County 2000
Census 2005 (1%)
Census Data Search
 CHINA MAPS
Atlas of China
 SAMPLE DATA
Major Indicators
Industrial Surveys
Monthly Report
Census Data
Location: Data Center > Finance News > Content
 
Producer Prices in the Industrial Sector for July 2021

http://data.acmr.com.cn  2021/8/11  National Bureau of Statistics of China


In June 2021, Producer Price Index (PPI) for manufactured goods rose by  8.8 percent year-on-year and 0.3 percent month-on-month. The purchasing price  index for manufactured goods increased by 13.1 percent year-on-year and 0.8  percent month-on-month. In the first half year, on average, the producer price  of industrial products increased by 5.1 percent over the same period last year,  and the purchasing price of industrial products increased by 7.1  percent.  


1. Year-on-Year Changes of Prices of Different  Categories


Among the PPI for manufactured goods, the year-on-year producer  prices for means of production increased by 12.0 percent, affecting 8.95  percentage points increase in the overall level of producer price. Of which,  producer prices for mining and quarrying industry, raw materials industry,  manufacturing and processing industry increased by 38.7, 17.9 and 7.5 percent.  Producer prices for consumer goods increased by 0.3 percent, meaning 0.08  percentage point increase in the overall price level. Of which, producer prices  for foodstuff increased by 1.0 percent, while that of clothing fell by 0.4  percent, that of commodities rose by 0.5 percent, and that of durable consumer  goods decreased by 0.3 percent.


Among the purchaser price index, the year-on-year purchaser price  indices for ferrous metal materials, non-ferrous metal materials and wires, fuel  and power, and chemical raw materials jumped by 27.9, 23.4, 23.3 and 18.2  percent respectively.


2. Month-on-Month Changes of Prices of Different  Categories


Among the PPI for manufactured goods, the prices for means of  production went up by 0.6 percent month-on-month, affecting 0.50 percentage  point increase in the overall level of producer price. Of the total, producer  prices for mining and quarrying industry, raw materials industry and  manufacturing and processing industry rose by 5.2, 0.8 and 0.1 percent. The  prices of consumer goods increased by 0.1 percent, affecting 0.03 percentage  point increase in the overall level of producer price. Of which, the producer  prices for foodstuff and commodities were flat, while that of clothing and  durable consumer goods rose by 0.2 percent.


The month-on-month purchaser price indices for fuel and power,  ferrous metals materials, chemical raw materials, respectively increased by 3.2,  1.1 and 0.9 percent, while that of non-ferrous metal materials and wire  unchanged.




¡¾Big Middle Small¡¿¡¾6882Characters¡¿¡¾1Times¡¿

  Copyright © All China Marketing Resarch Co., Ltd (ACMR). All Rights Reserved.