Welcome Guest , your IP is: 3.236.107.249       Today is: 2022/6/26 EST USA
 CHINA SPATIAL DATA
China Geo-Explorer I
China Geo-Explorer II
China Map Library
 CHINA STATISTICS
Monthly Statistics
National Statistics
Provincial Statistics
City Statistics
County Statistics
Monthly Industrial Data
Yearly Industrial Data
Statistics on Map
Yearbook Database
Statistical Datasheets
Statistical Charts
 CENSUS DATA
Census Maps
All Census Data (New)
Economic Census 2004
Industrial Census 1995
Census 1982
Census 1982 (10%)
Census 1990
Census 1995 (1%)
Province 2000
County 2000
Census 2005 (1%)
Census Data Search
 CHINA MAPS
Atlas of China
 SAMPLE DATA
Major Indicators
Industrial Surveys
Monthly Report
Census Data
Location: Data Center > Finance News > Content
 
Producer Prices in the Industrial Sector for April 2022

http://data.acmr.com.cn  2022/5/12  National Bureau of Statistics of China


In April 2022, Producer Price Index (PPI) for manufactured goods rose by 8.0 percent year-on-year and 0.6 percent month on month; the purchasing price of industrial products increased by 10.8 percent year-on-year and 1.3 percent month on month. From January to April, the producer price of industrial products increased by 8.5 percent over the same period last year, and the purchasing price of industrial products increased by 11.2 percent.

 

1. Year-on-Year Changes of Prices of Different Categories

 

Among the PPI for manufactured goods,the price of means of production increased by 10.3 percent, affecting the overall level of producer price of industrial products up by about 7.78 percentage point. Among them, the price of mining industry increased by 38.3 percent, the price of raw material industry increased by 17.4 percent, and the price of processing industry increased by 4.8 percent. The price of means of living rose by 1.0 percent, affecting the overall level of producer price of industrial products up by about 0.23 percentage point. Among them, the prices of food and clothing increased by 1.6 and 0.7 percent, the prices of general daily necessities increased by 1.8 percent, and the prices of durable consumer goods decreased by 0.1 percent.

Among the purchaser prices of industrial products, the prices of fuel and power increased by 34.8 percent, the prices of non-ferrous metal materials and wires increased by 14.2 percent, the prices of chemical raw materials increased by 11.7 percent, and the prices of ferrous metal materials increased by 4.5 percent.

 

2. Month-on-Month Changes of Prices of Different Categories

 

Among the PPI for manufactured goods,the price of means of production increased by 0.8 percent, affecting the overall level of producer price of industrial products up by about 0.59 percentage point. Among them, the price of mining industry increased by 2.0 percent, the price of raw material industry increased by 1.4 percent, and the price of processing industry increased by 0.4 percent. The price of means of living rose by 0.2 percent, affecting the overall level of producer price of industrial products up by about 0.05 percentage point. Among them, food prices rose by 0.4 percent, clothing and durable consumer goods prices were flat, general commodity prices rose by 0.2 percent.

 

Among the purchaser prices of industrial products, the prices of fuel and power increased by 3.5 percent, the prices of ferrous metal materials increased by 1.7 percent, the prices of non-ferrous metal materials and wires, and chemical raw materials increased by 1.2 percent.

 



¡¾Big Middle Small¡¿¡¾6099Characters¡¿¡¾1Times¡¿

  Copyright © All China Marketing Resarch Co., Ltd (ACMR). All Rights Reserved.